Paintier Wholesale Information
If you are a retailer or distributor interested in carrying our products, Paintier Products LLC would like to hear from you. We are a new company with what we believe is an innovative and useful product that fills a unsatisfied niche in the craft and hobby market. Your customers want more workspace and a means to store and organize all those little jars, bottles, and pots bought in your store. Paintier will give it to them.
We have sold thousands of our Paintier carrousels all over the United States and globally to wide variety of customers. To date, this has been done through a relatively small number of distributors, retailers, and direct sales. Plenty of opportunity exists for new resellers. Furthermore, we need evangelists like you that can recognize what we have to offer and help spread the word. We're betting that you just may help your bottom line a little bit as well.
Some retailers have found that packaging our paint organizer with related products is a valuable marketing tool that increases overall sales. For instance, offering a discount on our organizer if a minimum level of craft and hobby paint is purchased or bundling Paintier organizers with a specific paint brand promotion
Paintier Wholesale Support
Painter Products LLC supports our retailers and distributors and want to see them succeed in selling our product. To that end, we offer several features that will believe helps retailers and distributors to try our products with little risk.
- Extra unit of each type provided upon request with your initial order of five or more units for use as an in store display.
- CD of web and print images for Internet and print promotion, advertising, and selling of our products.
- Permission to use images and text gleaned from this web site for the purpose promoting, advertising and selling our products.
- No minimum orders, reasonable discounts, and terms.
- Two different discount pricing levels, dependent upon the volume of product purchased.
- Listing on our web site retailer and distributor locator with web links.
- We pledge not to discount our product on our web site or trade show direct sales.
- Easy order forms downloadable in PDF format below.
- Full color catalog sheets.
Painter Products LLC simply wants to know that you are a legitimate reseller of craft and hobby products. Please provide reasonable proof of such on your initial order. We may run a credit check on your business or require prepayment on your first order at our discretion.
Standard Wholesale Terms
(unless otherwise specified)
- All shipping is via provided UPS ground
- Orders of five cases or more of product qualify for UPS "hundred weight" shipping rates
- All shipping costs are F.O.B, Clinton Township MI
- All shipping costs are passed through to the customer without mark-up at Paintier Products LLC cost
- Net 30 with approved credit, 5% discount for pre-payment or payment within 10 days of invoice date
Retailer Level Discount 42% off MSRP
- No minimum order required
Distributor Level Discount 58% off MSRP
- Minimum of five cases of products on first order
- Subsequent orders in case quantities
- Paintier 40 is packaged 16 to a case an weighs 42 lbs for shipping
- Paintier 80 is packaged 10 to case and weighs 46 lbs for shipping
International Wholesale Terms
- Painter Products LLC does sell outside the United States and gets many inquires from international individuals looking for our product. Unfortunately, the costs of shipping individual units internationally is prohibitive and have few international retailers or distributors that carry our product. We are actively seeking a means to effectively export and distribute our product internationally and would very much like to hear from you if you can help.
- International orders must be prepaid via wire transfer or international money order prior to shipment.
- Prepayment discounts do apply.